Saturday, April 5, 2008

Two for one

Planning to do the beginners' session with Mark about 10am, and then go for a longer run on my own, but plans changed when Kerry knocked on my door (and got me out of bed!) to see if I wanted to run with her and Clare. Well, it would have been rude to say no :) But obviously I couldn't just take off for a long run with them. So I knocked out 2.5 fast-ish (fast enough!) miles with Kerry, to the bottom of Greenways, and then came home. She waited for Clare, who'd taken that lap easier, and I collected Mark for a loop around Keswick. We did the 3 x 8mins, although the first rest was a bit longer as it handily coincided with passing Lizzie and Neal's. But the point is, Mark survived the 3 x 8! Monday brings a shift to 3 x 12 minutes.

I've passed on a bike ride for today, to paint the study, but the promised/threatened rain hasn't materialised yet and I'm beginning to think that was a missed chance.

The other good news is Kerry has lent me a stack of 220 magazines, including one with a 12-week sprint tri training plan. OK so there are only 5 weeks left to Waveney, but it's still a plan!

No comments: