Friday, August 3, 2007

Wibble wobble

Wibbly Wobbly Log Jog - 5 miles on great forest trails, some killer hills but some excellent downhills to match. Shame it's one of the former just before the finish! Attempting to map the route is a futile exercise as the imagery on Google Maps is quite out of date, and the forest changes so much with logging and planting, but here is a vague effort.

Time on my watch was 44:51 - probably just about 45:00 officially. Will wait for the results! It was a good run, I was just out to enjoy it, which I did. I think this is possibly my favourite race!

(2005 time was 44:39, but that was a slightly different route... she says, grabbing at straws. Then I was 207th out of 293.)

Edit: 45:02 official time, 166th out of 292 - so either I got better or the overall field got worse!

No comments: