Monday, August 27, 2007

I've been slack...

Not done anything else this weekend since the bike ride. All sorts of good intentions relating to a swim but they didn't amount to anything. 2 weeks to go and I think that now needs to be my focus.

Mon: beginners' run, plus to UEA and back
Tue: club run
Wed: swim session
Thu: club efforts
Fri: swim session (own)
Sat: working at FD?
Sun: bike ride, maybe swim too

Tonight was good - 36:50 total for the run to UEA and back although the one there stopped halfway along Cow Drive due to stitch (didn't really warm up properly). In the middle was 30 mins with the beginners - they've all done so well, I'm looking forward to seeing them continue and improve! I stuck at the back, but they still did nearly 2.5 miles, with some hills in there too.

No comments: