Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stir crazy

Getting bored of the gym already. Bargain Hunt and Loose Women are not really motivational TV. I kind of miss being outside really, the nearest I get is using the rowing machines that face out of the window!

Today: warm up/cool down on the bike, 10 mins stepper intervals, 10 mins rowing (2351m), 10 mins stepper intervals, lunges, tricep extensions and bicep curls with 4kg weights, squats lifting 2kg weights. Should have done some abs but time was marching on.

2 comments:

Cybèle said...

Can you not go cycling while the foot is recovering? I know what you mean about being outside - I only use my gym for the pool!

Katy said...

I can go cycling but I don't get home from work until it's dark, and I don't have lights on my road bike as it's a lean, mean racing machine :)