Monday, July 23, 2007

Return to the gym

With shoes, this time. Incredibly quiet (well it was 7:30 on a Sunday, everyone else has better things to do no doubt)... but it allowed me to indulge my sad interest in Come Dine With Me while working away. I felt so sorry for the poor, bored fitness assistant that I asked for some resistance work to help my upper body for swimming, even though I didn't have time to do more than try them out. Full set next time though.

5 mins bike warmup
2 x 10 mins stepper (profiles 2 and 5, level 7 and 8)
10 mins rower (2278m)
10 mins bike (profile 3, level 7, 80-90rpm) (usually 20 mins)

3 x 12-15 reps of:
chest press @ 5kg (free weights)
shoulder press @ 4kg (free weights)
tricep pull (both arms) @ 10kg
or tricep pull (single) @ 7.5kg
lat pulldown @ 30kg
upper back @ 12.5kg

cooldown = jog home!

No comments: