Saturday, July 28, 2007

New toy

My new bike is here! All I can say is - I LOVE it! It's absolutely perfect. Must remember to take a photo :)

Having been given a complete tour (about an hour) of all its components and workings by Geoff at All-Lite, I rode it home... just a mile - not far enough! So, after lunch, I headed off to Mattishall as planned - 14 miles, country roads, lovely weather (apart from a near-continuous headwind, but you can't have everything). Had we not been staying for a bit of a do, I would have happily cycled home again.

Love it, love it, love it. Hope Kerry can make it out for another ride tomorrow :)

I feel bad for neglecting to mention that my faithful hybrid also took me to Little Melton and back this morning for a meeting. Every little helps...

(ps - I can still move my arms :)

No comments: