Monday, March 2, 2009

Two in one?

The scheduled swim was pretty much as below, except for the last bit. I added that in to "make up for" not doing a 40 min fartlek run with 6x30s all-out efforts. Does that work? I don't know, but it's what I can do at the moment. I've upgraded my Sportspark card to a Gold card, i.e. unlimited gym and swim, any time. Unfortunately with the gym and pool being separate there is not much chance of doing a mixed workout (not to mention the time factor), but hopefully this will make things a bit easier for a month or so. My foot feels a lot better at the moment, so perhaps the rest is working.

300m warm up
8x25m drills = 200m (fingers, fists, catch-up)
4x100m moderate = 400m
6x(25m sprint, 50m recovery) = 450m
350m cool down

1700m, 40 mins including rests.

No comments: