Friday, April 9, 2010

Work it...

Down to the gym at lunchtime. I seem to be going through a phase of "what can I forget today?" - this time it was trainers. The new ones were at home, thankfully the old ones were still in the office. Sadly I didn't realise until I had got changed, so had to nip back (in gym gear!) to get them. D'oh. The other week it was my top - thankfully I was going straight home so just worked out in my normal t-shirt... only to find my gym top hanging up in the changing rooms when I got back. Must have fallen on the floor. D'oh again.

Anyway.

Today's workout - pretty good.
  • 10:09 for 2500m on the rower, with pretty even 500m splits. Target there is sub-10. I need to remember to dig out my gloves, though. Sweaty hands - yuk.
  • 2 x 10 minute interval sessions on the stepper, one short and sharp and one a more gradual variation. Managed the first at level 8 of 12, dropped the second to 7. Target there is both @ level 8.
  • No time for a whole load of weights and core, but managed biceps (free, 6kg each side, 3 x 12), triceps (pulldown, 15kg total, 2 x 8; 10kg total, 1 x 12), shoulder press (free, 4kg each side, 2 x 12, 1 x 8, 1 x 4), abs (straight upper x 60, L/R side x 20 each, straight lower x 20).
I'm still not bored of my gym playlist either. Here's what was keeping me going today (good song, if a tad cheesy-80s, but an awful video)...

No comments: