Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh

How did the blog get this out of date? Hmm. There may be a few things missing, but for the past couple of weeks I've done:

5/12/08 - step aerobics. Fun :)

6/12/08 - bike ride to Old Buck airfield cafe and back. Total 36 miles, 13.something mph. Still need a battery for my bike computer. Good to get the old gang back on the road, but I desperately need mudguards!

11/12/08 - lunchtime run with Lorraine, felt awful, turned out to be just under 10k at 9:10/mile but still not great fun! Felt like my shoes were too tight, giving me achey and heavy legs. Also it was cold and I didn't warm up for a long time. It was supposed to be efforts, but I just couldn't do it, so Lorraine fartlekked while I plodded...

12/12/08 - step aerobics. Still fun :)

14/12/08 - bunked the club 10k (too muddy, need trail shoes) in favour of a road run, just over an hour around Keswick and Unthank, and 9:15/mile.

16/12/08 - desperately trying to fit things in during a social week, did a round-the-block 42 mins just before a lunch do, managing to crack out 9 min miles. Since I started slow, I must have finished fast! Took me about 30 mins to warm up since it's so cold. Brrrrr.

No comments: