Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Crap run

Out with the back of the Tuesday group, another Dereham Road route, this time with the added delights of Bowthorpe. Between my shoes giving me grief and Marie's new orthotics, plus the need for a loo stop at the pub at the Norwich Road junction, we both had a rubbish run. For me, it was an effort all the way, and after we started walking (Bowthorpe Rd/Guardian Rd) we didn't really run again. And I got cramp in my calves while walking. My new shoes are ladies', while the last pairs have been men's (all Saucony Triumphs and size 8 though), and I could feel them a bit tight around the side of my foot above the arch, mostly on the inside of the right foot. Hopefully it can be cured by swapping the thick socks I had on tonight for some thinner ones - if not I wasted £80 :(

No comments: